JOIN A COMMUNITY OF EXCELLENCE TODAY! WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR!
Roseville Community Charter School is a K-4 public charter school serving up to 330 scholars. At RCCS, we teach our scholars the importance of citizenship and community service through a learning environment that nurtures the whole child. Our motto is: A Commitment to Excellence. We still have seats available in Grades 2-4! We offer priority enrollment to siblings of current students and students in Newark. We also welcome out-of-district students.
Interested families can submit an application online via Newark Enrolls.
WHY ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
- 2 teachers in every classroom
- Extended School Day 7:45 am to 3:30 with Afterschool Clubs / Tutoring until 5:30
- Social Emotional Learning Focus
- Strong Curriculum with a focus on literacy, math, and SEL
- Student Leadership opportunities
- Nurturing learning environment
- Physical Education
- Student Council
- Safety Patrol
- Honor Roll Awards
- Extracurricular Programs (After School AllStars - STEM; Cooking; Sports; Homework Helpers & Dance); Newark Chess Club; FEV Tutors
- English as a Second Language
- Special Education Programs
- Child Study Team on-site that includes a Social Worker
- School Psychologist
- Learning Disability Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- We also have a full-time Behaviorist
- Self-contained classroom and departmentalized grades 3 and 4
PLEASE CONTACT OUR MAIN OFFICE AT (973) 483-4400 EXT. 100 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
WHO CAN ENROLL AT ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL?
Roseville Community Charter School enrolls all students who apply if seats are available. RCCS enrolls students regardless of disability, English language proficiency or prior academic performance.
Preference in enrollment is given to:
- Students currently residing in Newark (RCCS enrolls students living in other districts outside of Newark)
- Sibling of current RCCS students
Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years old by October 1 of the school year in which they are enrolling.
HOW TO APPLY TO ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL!
Parent/Guardian will need to go to www.newarkenrolls.org and create an account in SchoolMint. You will fill out a form that will be sent to Newark Public School (NPS). NPS will send you an email with the information you will need to begin your application on SchoolMint.
Please make sure to fill out the application completely and place Roseville Community Charter School as your number one choice. The school code is 725 -Roseville Community Charter School. Your child will be placed on the waitlist!
Once the student is on the waitlist, then the school we will be able to call your family from to come in and register.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
- 3 documents as proof of address (State ID, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Lease, Voter Registration)
- Birth certificate
- Please reach out to the main office (973) 483-4400 ext. 100 after completion of your application.