JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF EXCELLENCE TODAY!
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024-2025 SCHOOL YEAR!
Roseville Community Charter School is a K-4 public charter school serving up to 330 scholars. At RCCS, we teach our scholars the importance of citizenship and community service through a learning environment that nurtures the whole child. Our motto is: A Commitment to Excellence. We still have seats available in Kindergarten - 4th Grade! We offer priority enrollment to siblings of current students and students in Newark. We also welcome out-of-district students.
Interested families can submit an application online via Newark Common App.
Click Here to Apply https://newarkcommonapp.org
WHY ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
- A certified Teacher and Instructional Assistant in every classroom
- Extended School Day 7:45 am to 3:30 with Afterschool Clubs / Tutoring until 5:30
- Social Emotional Learning Focus
- Strong Curriculum with a focus on literacy, math, and SEL
- Student Leadership opportunities
- Nurturing learning environment
- Physical Education
- Student Council
- Safety Patrol
- Honor Roll Awards
- Extracurricular Programs (After School AllStars - STEM; Cooking; Sports; Homework Helpers & Dance); Newark Chess Club; FEV Tutors
- English as a Second Language
- Special Education Programs
- Child Study Team on-site led by a School Psychologist
- Two Social Workers on-site
- Learning Disability Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- We also have a full-time Behaviorist
- Self-contained classroom and departmentalized grades 3 and 4